We deliver cut cores in SiFe quality in thicknesses 0.10 to 0.35 mm. All cores as standard SE, SU, SM and SG-cores we
offer on request. Special sections for drawing (eg. "multi-section") are also possible. Please let us know your demand and feel free to send us your drawings.
Properties: These cores are Fe-base amorphous ribbon, with high saturation magnetic induction strength, high magnetic permeability, low loss (1/5-1/10 compared with silicon steel), low coercive force and good temperature stability.
- High saturate induction—reducing core volume
- Rectangular form, easy to mount coils
- With air gap, excellent anti-bias current ability
- Low core loss and low temperature rise
- Excellent stability: keeps stable working from -55℃ to 130°C
High-frequency transformers, power supplies, reactors
Low losses in the HF range
Easy in winding